I am Zihan (Johan) Liu (刘子涵). I received Bachelor Degree from Zhejiang University. Currently, I am a Ph.D. candidate at Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology supervised by Prof. Pascale Fung in Center of AI Research.
My current research interests are cross-lingual adaptation, cross-domain adaptation, few-shot learning, and dialogue systems.
I serve as the Program Committee and Reviewer:
- ACL 2020, AAAI 2021, NAACL 2021, ACL 2021
- Two papers accepted at NAACL 2021: “Towards Low-Resource Domain Adaptation for Abstractive Summarization” and “Multimodal End-to-End Sparse Model for Emotion Recognition”. More details can be found here.
- Two papers accepted at AAAI 2021! More details can be found here.
- Cross-lingual Spoken Language Understanding with Regularized Representation Alignment accepted at EMNLP 2020.
- Cross-Accented ASR accepted at Interspeech 2020.
- Two papers accepted at ACL 2020. 1) Coach: A Coarse-to-Fine Approach for Cross-domain Slot Filling; 2) Meta-Transfer Learning for Code-Switched Speech Recognition.
- Low-rank Transformer accepted at ICASSP 2020 (oral)
- Mixed-Language Training for Cross-lingual Task-oriented Dialogue Systems accepted at AAAI 2020 (oral)
- CAiRE Chatbot accepted as a demo paper at AAAI 2020 (Demo).
- Zero-shot Cross-lingual NLU accepted at EMNLP 2019 (poster)
Please feel free to contact me via email.