I am Zihan (Johan) Liu (刘子涵). I received Bachelor Degree from Zhejiang University. Currently, I am a Ph.D. candidate at Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology supervised by Prof. Pascale Fung in Center of AI Research.
My current research interests are cross-lingual adaptation, cross-domain adaptation, few-shot learning, and dialogue systems.
- First author paper “Cross-lingual Spoken Language Understanding with Regularized Representation Alignment” accepted at EMNLP 2020.
- Cross-Accented ASR accepted at Interspeech 2020.
- Two papers accepted at ACL 2020. 1) Coach: A Coarse-to-Fine Approach for Cross-domain Slot Filling; 2) Meta-Transfer Learning for Code-Switched Speech Recognition.
- Low-rank Transformer accepted at ICASSP 2020 (oral)
- First author paper Mixed-Language Training for Cross-lingual Task-oriented Dialogue Systems accepted at AAAI 2020 (oral)
- CAiRE Chatbot accepted as a demo paper at AAAI 2020 (Demo).
- First author paper Zero-shot Cross-lingual NLU accepted at EMNLP 2019 (poster)
Please feel free to contact me via email.